Preparing our students for a positive future.
- To provide every child with a world-class education focused on student achievement, fostering innovation and creativity.
- To develop strong values in a supportive environment, encouraging high-level contribution to the global community.
- To inspire lifelong learning and provide flexible career pathways, meeting the needs of all students on their journey toward a positive future.
Our College Values underpin the nurturing of students who contribute positively to their community and society.
Respect: thinking and acting in a way that values and expresses care about oneself, others and the environment.
Cooperation: Actively contributing and collaborating towards common goals.
Independence: Showing initiative and resilience both in familiar surroundings and when adjusting to new situations.
The College’s priorities are:
- Successful Students
- Excellence in Teaching
- School Development and Wellbeing
- Community Engagement and Educational Partnerships
These priorities run in line with the Ashdale Cluster priorities:
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Positive Education
- Information and Communication Technology
- Parent and Community Engagement
- Workforce Management
- Early Childhood
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect