Preparing our students for a positive future.
- To provide every child with a world class education focused on student achievement, fostering innovation and creativity.
- To develop strong values in a supportive environment, encouraging high level contribution to the global community.
- To inspire lifelong learning and provide flexible career pathways, meeting the needs of all students on their journey toward a positive future.
Our College Values underpin the nurturing of students who contribute positively to their community and society.
Respect: having esteem for or a sense of worth or excellence of a person.
Cooperation: the process of working together in harmony towards a common goal.
Independence: the capability to think or act for oneself.
The College priorities are:
- Successful Students
- Excellence in Teaching
- School Development and Wellbeing
- Community Engagement and Educational Partnerships
These priorities run in line with the Ashdale Cluster priorities:
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Positive Education
- Information and Communication Technology
- Parent and Community Engagement
- Workforce Management
- Early Childhood
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect