Should you wish to enrol your child at Ashdale Secondary College for 2020 over the school holidays, please complete the enrolment form and provide copies of the below documents.
Please note that your application will ONLY be considered at this time if you are in the local intake area.
– Three (3) current pieces of proof of your usual place of residence to this application form.
- Shire Rates or
- Lease Agreement (minimum lease of three months) showing your name and usual place of residence.
– Driver’s licence or Passport of parent/guardian completing application
– Child’s full birth certificate
– Immunisation History Statement;
- phoning the AIR enquiries line on 1800 653 809 (free call from landline);
- accessing their Medicare online account through myGov (https://my.gov.au/);
- using the Express Plus Medicare mobile app: (humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/express-plus-mobile-apps#medicare); or
- visiting their local Department of Human Services Centre.
– Copy of your child’s the latest school report
– If applicable, court orders or documentation showing the enrolling adult is the legal guardian
– If the student was not born in Australia, the following documents will also need to be provided:
- Visa Grant Notice for all visas
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visas and previous visas (if applicable)
Once you have completed the enrolment form and have copies of the required documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you once the College is back in office from 29 January 2020.