We’re getting ready for Day 1, 2022 and look forward to welcoming back our students to face-to-face learning at Ashdale Secondary College.
The safety and wellbeing of students, staff and families is our top priority.
What you need to know:
- Ashdale SC will be open for face-to-face learning
- All College staff will be fully vaccinated
- Visitors will need to show proof of vaccination when required.
Here’s how we are keeping the College safe:
- Mask supplies for staff and students.
- Increased ventilation in all classrooms. Use of fresh air and well-ventilated spaces where possible.
- Stay home when sick.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- Enhanced cleaning services and supplies.
- Adequate soap and hand sanitiser.
Parents and carers, and some visitors to the College may be required to show proof of vaccinations. This handy graphic will help you understand who will and won’t be required to sign in and show proof of vaccination.